In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was coming up with the story because we had all these ideas and we all liked our own but we got it done
The two things that I enjoyed the most were
working together as a team to be able to get the task done
having fun while we practice
The story that my group told silently was the chase where someone was playing with basketball and then someone else comes along and wants to trade a fidget spinner with the ball and then the person with the fidget spinner stole the ball
Overall I think my group worked well together because every week we were able to work on different things than the week before